Grbl Controller for PC – Get the last version of Grbl Controller 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Grbl Controller App for Windows
Download last version of Grbl Controller App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Grbl Controller|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Grbl Controller on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Grbl Controller on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Grbl Controller into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Grbl Controller “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Grbl Controller.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Grbl Controller app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Grbl Controller on MAC PC
This Grbl Controller is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Grbl Controller App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Grbl Controller?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Grbl Controller for Windows Reviews
Grbl Controller App Preview
Grbl Controller (Bluetooth | USB)
Use your smart phone to stream G-Code to your CNC machine with GRBL 1.1 firmware.
* Supports Bluetooth and USB Otg connection.
* Supports Grbl 1.1 real time feed, spindle and rapid overrides.
* Simple and powerful jogging control with corner jogging.
* Uses buffered streaming.
* Real time machine status reporting (Position, feed, spindle speed, buffer state. Buffer status report needs to enabled using the setting $10=2).
* Supports Sending G-Code files directly from mobile phone. (Supported extensions are .gcode, .nc, .ngc and .tap. G-Code files can be placed anywhere in the phone or external storage).
* Supports short text commands (You can send G-Code or GRBL commands directly form the application).
* Supports Probing (G38.3) and auto adjusts Z-Axis.
* Manual tool change support with G43.1
* Four Highly Configurable Custom Buttons which supports multi line commands (Supports both short click and long click).
* Application can work in background mode, by utilizing the less resources, there by consuming less power.
Grbl Controller + Exclusive Features (paid version)
* Job resume (continue badly interrupted jobs, from nearly where they stopped)
* Four additional buttons in console tab ($$, $H, $G and $I)
* Job history (view all your previous jobs and their status)
* Haptic feedback (enables short vibration when buttons are pressed)
* XY jogging pad rotation.
* AB additional axis for custom grbl firmwares.
1. Bluetooth enabled or USB Otg supported smart phone with android version >= 4.4 (Kit Kat or above).
2. GRBL version >= 1.1f
3. Bluetooth module like HC-05 or HC-06.
4. Bluetooth module should be already paired with smart phone.
5. USB Otg adapter.
1. For any type of help please use GitHub channel. I can’t provide any type of support in google play store comments.
2. On Android versions “Marshmallow” or above, use your OS permission manager and grant “Read External Storage” permission in order to get file streaming working.
3. G-Code files can be placed anywhere in the phone memory or external storage, but they must end with one of the supported extensions .gcoce or .nc or .tap or .ngc
4. If you are connecting Bluetooth module first time to your machine, then make sure you have changed the baud rate of the BT module to 115200. (Default baud rate of the GRBL 1.1v firmware is 115200 as 8-N-1 (8-bits, no parity, and 1-stop bit)).
6. USB otg only works with grbl baud rate of 115200.
7. For interface documentation and wiki pages visit https://zeevy.github.io/grblcontroller/
8 To get the application work in background with out any issues, you should disable power management ( if applicable ) for this application.
Bug tracker and source code: https://github.com/zeevy/grblcontroller/
Added command history
Option to remember last gcode file location
Option to change baud rate for USB OTG connection
Option to set work coordinates for each axis directly (shortcut for G10 L20 P0)
Option to Ignore unsupported command errors
Added option to change machine status report update interval (useful for slow cpu or old mobiles)
Increased Mpos and Wpos resolution to 3 decimals
Added single step mode for gcode sending
Russian Translations added (Thanks to Mr. Николай Кирик)
Grbl Controller is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Grbl Controller installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.