Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC – Get the last version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas App for Windows
Download last version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on MAC PC
This Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for Windows Reviews
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas App Preview
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
For information about supported devices and compatibility, please see:
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
Please Note: For those currently progressing through the game, please load your game from a manual save slot instead of selecting “Resume”. This only needs to done once after updating. Afterwards, “Resume” will function normally.
General bug fixes and improvements.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.