Grand Theft Auto: iFruit for PC – Get the last version of Grand Theft Auto: iFruit 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Grand Theft Auto: iFruit App for Windows
Download last version of Grand Theft Auto: iFruit App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Grand Theft Auto: iFruit|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Grand Theft Auto: iFruit on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Grand Theft Auto: iFruit on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Grand Theft Auto: iFruit into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Grand Theft Auto: iFruit “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Grand Theft Auto: iFruit.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Grand Theft Auto: iFruit app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Grand Theft Auto: iFruit on MAC PC
This Grand Theft Auto: iFruit is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Grand Theft Auto: iFruit App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Grand Theft Auto: iFruit?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Grand Theft Auto: iFruit for Windows Reviews
Grand Theft Auto: iFruit App Preview
How would we survive without apps? Apps can transform your mobile device into essential tools like a harmonica, disco ball or convincing moustache. Somewhere out there is the perfect storm of touchscreen technology to fix everything that’s wrong with your life. And maybe all you’re missing is the iFruit app. Maybe not. At least you’ll have something to keep you entertained while your significant other prattles on endlessly about their day.
iFruit hooks directly into your experience of Grand Theft Auto V with some fun activities to further postpone the need for real social interaction. Keep up-to-date on the latest Grand Theft Auto V news, log into the Rockstar Games Social Club, stay connected on LifeInvader and launch other Rockstar Games apps.
Los Santos Customs
The Los Santos Customs app offers players the freedom to create their ultimate vehicle in Grand Theft Auto V from anywhere. This is the future, we’re almost sure of it. You can even create and reserve custom license plates for both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online – order your personalized plates before they’re gone!
Also choose from paint jobs, window tints, smoke colors, wheels, hoods and spoilers. Upgrade your engine, brakes, exhaust, suspension, and accessorize with new lights, horns, tires and body armor. Place your order on-the-go and find it waiting for you in the garage the next time you play Grand Theft Auto V, or send your order in while playing and get a call from your local mechanic to swing by. Everybody’s had some work done in Los Santos, so don’t let your ride be the exception to the rule.
Chop the Dog
Chop is Franklin’s canine sidekick in Grand Theft Auto V. Look after him well in the “Chop the Dog” app and you will reap the benefits when playing as Franklin in Grand Theft Auto V. Pet him, feed and water him, play fetch and tug-of-war, teach him tricks. Too much or too little of an activity, however, will cause Chop to become unhappy, and nobody likes an unhappy Rottweiler.
Looking after Chop successfully is reflected in his behavior in Grand Theft Auto V in a number of ways:
• He will be more helpful and responsive to Franklin
• He will perform tricks such as sitting, begging and giving paw if properly trained through the app
• He will sniff out the nearest hidden items when the player takes him for a walk
• Earn enough credits through walks and proper caretaking and exchange them for new collars for Chop
For information about supported devices and compatibility, please see:
For support please email us at:
General bug fixes and improvements.
Grand Theft Auto: iFruit is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Grand Theft Auto: iFruit installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.