Google Wifi for PC – Get the last version of Google Wifi 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Google Wifi App for Windows
Download last version of Google Wifi App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Google Wifi|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Google Wifi on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Google Wifi on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Google Wifi into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Wifi “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Google Wifi.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Wifi app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Google Wifi on MAC PC
This Google Wifi is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Google Wifi App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Google Wifi?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Google Wifi for Windows Reviews
Google Wifi App Preview
The Google Wifi app lets you set up and control your Google Wifi points or OnHub right from your mobile device. It puts you in control of your network — easily share your Wi-Fi password, see what devices are online, prioritize them for better performance, or pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices. The app also provides insights to help you get the most out of your Wi-Fi.
Here’s what you can do with the Google Wifi app:
• Set up your Google Wifi system or OnHub in just a few minutes
• Prioritize a device for faster speeds when it matters most
• Pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
• See what’s connected to your network and how much bandwidth you’re using
• Create a separate network for your guests
• Run a network check to test your connection speed
• Make changes to your settings, such as your Wi-Fi network name and password
• Add a network manager who can help you monitor your Wi-Fi
General stability & performance improvements.
Google Wifi is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Google Wifi installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.