Google Slides for PC – Get the last version of Google Slides 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Google Slides App for Windows
Download last version of Google Slides App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Google Slides|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Google Slides on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Google Slides on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Google Slides into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Slides “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Google Slides.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Slides app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Google Slides on MAC PC
This Google Slides is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Google Slides App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Google Slides?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Google Slides for Windows Reviews
Google Slides App Preview
Create, edit, and collaborate on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
– Create new presentations or edit existing ones
– Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments
– Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
– Present straight from your mobile device
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
– Make beautiful slides, instantly – with smart suggestions
– Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear
– Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Google Slides is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Slides features, including:
– Collaborating on a single presentation online with your business partner, your whole team, or external contacts. You control who gets permission to edit, view, or just add comments.
– Starting from scratch or expediting the process by choosing a template. You can enhance your presentations with videos, images, drawings, and smooth transitions.
– Working across PCs, Macs, mobiles, and tablets—View or even present your slides from your phone or tablet, so you always have the option to practice your presentation up until the last minute.
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/slides/
Follow us for more:
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Google Slides is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Google Slides installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.