Google Play Movies & TV for PC – Get the last version of Google Play Movies & TV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Google Play Movies & TV App for Windows
Download last version of Google Play Movies & TV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Google Play Movies & TV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Google Play Movies & TV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Google Play Movies & TV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Google Play Movies & TV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Play Movies & TV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Google Play Movies & TV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Play Movies & TV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Google Play Movies & TV on MAC PC
This Google Play Movies & TV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Google Play Movies & TV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Google Play Movies & TV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Google Play Movies & TV for Windows Reviews
Google Play Movies & TV App Preview
Google Play makes finding and watching movies & TV shows easier than ever.
Buy or rent the newest movies and shows before they hit DVD or streaming. You can also search for titles to see which streaming apps offer them.
Anything you buy or rent on Google Play can be downloaded to watch when you’re not connected. Watch instantly on your Android phone or tablet, or on your TV using Chromecast.
WATCH ACROSS YOUR STREAMING APPS
New! See if a streaming service offers your favorite show or movie. Just search for it and check to see if other streaming options are available.
NEW WAYS TO DISCOVER SHOWS & MOVIES
Find new shows and movies to watch in just a few taps – from family movies to award-winning crime shows
Give a thumbs up or down to get better recommendations for what to watch next
SEE THE NEWEST RELEASES HERE FIRST
Buy or rent the newest movies and shows before they hit DVD or streaming apps
Add shows and movies to your watchlist to view them later
Find where your favorite shows and movies are streaming
* Discover something new in just a few taps
* Add thumbs up or down to get personal recommendations based on what you like to watch
* See which streaming apps offer the show or movie you want to watch
Google Play Movies & TV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Google Play Movies & TV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.