Google Play Games for PC – Get the last version of Google Play Games 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Google Play Games App for Windows
Download last version of Google Play Games App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Google Play Games|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Google Play Games on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Google Play Games on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Google Play Games into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Play Games “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Google Play Games.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Play Games app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Google Play Games on MAC PC
This Google Play Games is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Google Play Games App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Google Play Games?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Google Play Games for Windows Reviews
Google Play Games App Preview
Games are more fun with the Google Play Games app. We’ll help you find your next favorite game – from action to puzzles. And with “Instant play,” many games require no installation. Really. Save your progress and track your achievements as you level up. Plus, you can pick up where you left off from any device.
• Instant play: There’s no installation needed – look for the “Instant play” button to instantly play full games.
• Built-in Google games: Play Solitaire, Minesweeper, Snake, PAC-MAN, Cricket, and Whirlybird – even when you’re offline.
• Save your progress: Your progress is automatically saved to the cloud when you see “Progress saved by Play Games.”
• Gamer profile: Create a custom gamer ID, unlock achievements, earn XP, and level up.
• Gameplay recording: Easily record and share your best gameplay moments.
Google Play Games is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Google Play Games installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.