Google Pay for PC – Get the last version of Google Pay 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Google Pay App for Windows
Download last version of Google Pay App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Google Pay|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Google Pay on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Google Pay on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Google Pay into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Pay “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Google Pay.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Pay app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Google Pay on MAC PC
This Google Pay is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Google Pay App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Google Pay?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Google Pay for Windows Reviews
Google Pay App Preview
Pay friends back on PayNow with an eligible bank account
• Google Pay works with PayNow, so if you have a DBS PayLah! account, OCBC bank account or Standard Chartered Bank account, it’s even simpler to send money to anyone in your contacts. Pick a contact, enter amount and choose a bank account to send money. There’s no need to worry about reloading wallets.
• With Google Pay, you can now create a group with friends to start a conversation, split the bill and keep track of payments all in one place. It has never been easier to settle a bill or get paid back!
Pay in stores with PayNow SGQR or UEN
• Scan a PayNow SGQR code or key in the merchant UEN number on Google Pay to make purchases at your favourite shops or businesses that don’t accept credit or debit cards.
Tap to pay on the MRT, buses, in stores, and more
• Use Google Pay to tap and ride on buses and MRT islandwide – just hold your phone to the reader and go.
• Tap to pay with Google Pay in stores, wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Get rewarded as you pay
• Earn scratch cards with chances to win cashback when you use Google Pay on eligible transactions. T&Cs apply.
• Refer your friends to Google Pay and earn rewards when they make their first transaction. T&Cs apply.
Order food from your favorite restaurants
• Discover restaurants and order a meal for takeaway or delivery from over 800 eateries islandwide.
Get tickets before it’s showtime
• Find upcoming movies across all Golden Village and Shaw movie theatres, then easily pick your preferred timing, reserve your seats and buy your tickets right from the Google Pay app. Your movie tickets are saved to Google Pay so you can enter the theatre with just your phone.
Your info is more secure
• Google Pay protects your transaction details with a world-class security system.
• Your card information isn’t shared when you tap to pay in stores and on the MRT.
If you ever need it, our help centre and email support are available all day, everyday while our chat support is available from 8AM to 10PM daily.
Google Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (Lollipop 5.0+). Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay.
We’re giving the app a fresh new look. Enjoy the latest features and offers, from Groups experiences to convenient card payments!
Google Pay is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Google Pay installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.