Google News – Daily Headlines for PC – Get the last version of Google News – Daily Headlines 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Google News – Daily Headlines App for Windows
Download last version of Google News – Daily Headlines App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Google News – Daily Headlines|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Google News – Daily Headlines on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Google News – Daily Headlines on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Google News – Daily Headlines into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google News – Daily Headlines “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Google News – Daily Headlines.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google News – Daily Headlines app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Google News – Daily Headlines on MAC PC
This Google News – Daily Headlines is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Google News – Daily Headlines App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Google News – Daily Headlines?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Google News – Daily Headlines for Windows Reviews
Google News – Daily Headlines App Preview
Google News is a personalized news aggregator that organizes and highlights what’s happening in the world so you can discover more about the stories that matter to you.
Stay up to date on your interests
• The For You tab delivers the top stories across all your favorite topics and sources in one place. Deep dive into science, entertainment, fashion, sports, finance or whatever else you care about.
One story. Numerous perspectives.
• With Full Coverage you can be informed on how a story is reported from a variety of sources. With just a tap you’ll see recent headlines from different sources, videos, local news reports, FAQs, news analysis, social commentary, and a timeline of events for stories that developed over time.
• The Headlines tab offers an unfiltered view of top and breaking news articles from around the world. Additional sections let you dig in to more on tech news, business news, travel news, national and international news, health and more.
Discover new sources and topics
• The Newsstand tab makes it easy to find and follow the sources you trust, as well as browse and discover new ones.
Access your favorite news and magazines subscriptions, together
• If you want to support your favorite news publisher, we’ve made it simple to subscribe with your Google Account. This means no more forms, credit card numbers, or new passwords. Easily access them all within the same app.
A smart news app built for every phone, everywhere
• Google News is designed to meet the needs of users with different phones and levels of connection.
• When your connection isn’t strong or you need to save data, Google News will continue to work smoothly by slimming down the size of images and downloading less data.
• Articles can be downloaded over Wi-Fi to save for reading later when you are offline.
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
Google News – Daily Headlines is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Google News – Daily Headlines installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.