Google Home for PC – Get the last version of Google Home 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Google Home App for Windows
Download last version of Google Home App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Google Home|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Google Home on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Google Home on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Google Home into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Home “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Google Home.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Home app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Google Home on MAC PC
This Google Home is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Google Home App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Google Home?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Google Home for Windows Reviews
Google Home App Preview
Set up, manage, and control your Google Home and Chromecast devices, plus hundreds of connected home products like lights, cameras, thermostats, and more – all from the Google Home app.
One view of your home.
Control, organize, and manage compatible lights, cameras, TVs, and more, all from just one place. It works like a remote with hundreds of smart devices from the brands you love, including Google Home and Chromecast devices, Google Nest thermostats, and Google Nest cameras.
A tap or two is all it takes.
The app gives you shortcuts for the things you do most, like playing music or dimming the lights when you want to start a movie. Control it all with just a tap – and get to the good stuff faster. Create routines that allow you to turn on lights, check the weather, play the news, and more with one simple command.
One app. Hundreds of possibilities.
Make home life even more comfortable. Explore new content and features, and make the most of your Google Home and other compatible devices.
* Some features may not be available in all regions. Compatible devices required.
With the Google Home app you can control and manage compatible lights, cameras, TVs, and more – all from one place.
New in this update:
Bug fixes and improvements
Google Home is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Google Home installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.