Google Duo for PC – Get the last version of Google Duo 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Google Duo App for Windows
Download last version of Google Duo App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Google Duo|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Google Duo on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Google Duo on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Google Duo into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Duo “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Google Duo.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Duo app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Google Duo on MAC PC
This Google Duo is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Google Duo App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Google Duo?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Google Duo for Windows Reviews
Google Duo App Preview
Google Duo is the highest quality video calling app*. It’s simple, reliable, and works across Android and iOS phones and tablets, smart devices, and on the web.
Make calls between Android and iOS
Whether you’re on your phone, tablet, or on the web, you can stay in touch with Duo. You can also share and join group calls with just a link.
Group call with up to 32 people
Bring together all the people who matter most, even when you’re apart, with group calling. Duo now supports 32 people in group video calls.
Bring everyone together with Family mode**
Doodle on video calls and surprise loved ones with fun masks and effects that transform you into astronauts, cats and more.
Capture special moments
Take photos of your video calls to capture any moment and share it automatically with everyone on the call.
Send video and voice messages, photos, and more
Short on time or your friends can’t pick up? Leave a personalized video message with fun effects, or share voice messages, photos, notes, and emojis.
Low Light Mode
Duo lets you make video calls even in poor lighting conditions.
Make voice-only calls to your friends when you can’t chat over video.
*Based on Signals Research Group technical study comparing video degradation time over 3G, LTE, and WiFi.
**Requires sign-in with a Google account.
***Data charges may apply. Check your carrier for details.
****Specific feature availability may vary based on device specifications.
*****If your Android TV does not have a built-in camera, you will need to connect a USB camera and microphone to your Android TV device.
******Duo works on Android TV devices with Android 8.0 or higher.
•Make group video calls with up to 32 people
•Share and join group calls with a link
•Take photos of your video calls
•Try doodles, masks and fun effects with Family mode (Sign-in required with a Google account)
Google Duo is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Google Duo installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.