GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) for PC – Get the last version of GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) App for Windows
Download last version of GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||GoneMAD Music Player (Trial)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the GoneMAD Music Player (Trial).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) on MAC PC
This GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) GoneMAD Music Player (Trial)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) for Windows Reviews
GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) App Preview
GoneMAD Music Player focuses on providing tons of features and options to allow for a personalized listening experience. Customize nearly everything so you can listen to music the way you want to.
14 Day free trial. The unlocker must be purchased to continue using the app after the trial.
IMPORTANT: If the 3.0.x update is not working correctly for you, try clearing the app cache/data. The upgrade from 2.x has corrupted a lot of users installations that get cleared up by clearing the cache. Thanks
NOTE: The old version is now available under the name GoneMAD Music Player Classic: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gonemad.gmmp.classic
-Custom audio engine
-Dynamic theming or choose from a nearly unlimited amount of custom color combinations.
-Supported audio formats: aac(mp4/m4a/m4b), mp3, ogg, flac, opus, tta, ape, wv, mpc, alac, wav, wma, adts, and 3gp
-Flawless gapless playback
-Auto DJ Mode – Endless music playback
-Album Shuffle Mode
-Android Auto Support
-High powered 2 to 10 band graphic equalizer with 3 quality settings
-Preamp gain control
-Left/Right audio balance control
-Adjustable playback speed w/ auto pitch correction
-16 built-in EQ presets and the ability to create your own
-DSP Limiter to prevent distortion
-Ability to force mono playback
-Multi-Window on supported devices
-Highly optimized media library, designed for large music libraries (50k+), that works with every supported format
-Browse your collection by artist, album, song, genre, composer, year, playlist, or folder
-Built in file browser
-Album artist, disc number, and sort tags supported
-Supports m3u, pls and wpl playlist file formats
-Customizable metadata/tag display on nearly every view and list
-Customizable Gesture System
-Customizable Headset Controls
-Customizable Now Playing View with 2 different layouts
-Customizable library tab order
-Bluetooth headset controls
-Automatically adjust volume when connecting/disconnect bluetooth audio or wired headsets
-Customizable widgets with varying sizes: 2×1, 2×2, 4×1, 4×2, and 4×4 widget
-Tons of UI customizations and much more
Email issues/suggestions to [email protected] or send a report from the app. If you experiences issues with any of the updates, try doing a fresh install.
Full feature list, support forums, help and other information can be found here: https://gonemadmusicplayer.blogspot.com/p/help_28.html
Want to help translate GoneMAD Music Player? Visit here: https://localazy.com/p/gonemad-music-player
Note: All screenshots feature fictitious artists with public domain art
-Removed unused READ_PHONE_STATE and BROADCAST_STICKY permissions
-Queue position and size is now sent over bluetooth
-Track and File tag editor now allows changing an individual tracks albumartist or album
-Composer variable added to track list, album details, bookmark view, and queue view
-See changelog for additional bug fixes
GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
GoneMAD Music Player (Trial) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.