GOM Player for PC – Get the last version of GOM Player 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get GOM Player App for Windows
Download last version of GOM Player App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||GOM Player|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install GOM Player on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install GOM Player on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running GOM Player into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” GOM Player “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the GOM Player.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play GOM Player app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install GOM Player on MAC PC
This GOM Player is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the GOM Player App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) GOM Player?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
GOM Player for Windows Reviews
GOM Player App Preview
NO.1 Video Player
Enjoy the easiest and most convenient free player on mobiles with the same reputation as GOM Media Player!
We support all basic functions.
We support non-encoding, speed control, finger gesture, subtitle management, section movement, light control, etc.
1. Variety of non-encoded video files including mp4 types can be played.
2. You can play 360 videos
3. Convenient UI, such as sliding menus and intuitive screen options.
4. You can manage the list of your favourite videos.
5. You can screenshot the screen while it is being played.
6. We support sleep timer function
7. It is possible to connect to Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, WebDAV, and FTP
8. We support advanced settings
*EAC3 and DTS codecs are pay-codecs and they can only be used on the devices that support them.
■ Please contact GOM customer centre anytime if you are experiencing any problems.
– [email protected]
● If you have any suggestions or complaints, please send to [email protected]
– Minor bug fixes
GOM Player is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
GOM Player installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.