Goldex Pokédex for PC – Get the last version of Goldex Pokédex 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Goldex Pokédex App for Windows
Download last version of Goldex Pokédex App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Goldex Pokédex|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Goldex Pokédex on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Goldex Pokédex on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Goldex Pokédex into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Goldex Pokédex “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Goldex Pokédex.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Goldex Pokédex app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Goldex Pokédex on MAC PC
This Goldex Pokédex is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Goldex Pokédex App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Goldex Pokédex?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Goldex Pokédex for Windows Reviews
Goldex Pokédex App Preview
Pokédex with Material Design!
Take a spin in this Android-y dex featuring many Material Design principles and concepts.
View classics, such as Pikachu, all the way to the new Ultra Beasts in Gen. VII. Build a team of your dreams.
Goldex NOT affiliated, endorsed, or supported by The Pokémon company in any way. It’s a free, fan-made app.
Any data used in this app are copyrighted and are supported under fair use.
Pokémon and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo.
No copyright infringement intended.
– New Galar Pokémon are available!
– Click on any Type to see details, as well as Top Pokémon and Moves
– New layout and icons
– Fixed filtering bug
Goldex Pokédex is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Goldex Pokédex installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.