GnuCash for PC – Get the last version of GnuCash 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get GnuCash App for Windows
Download last version of GnuCash App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install GnuCash on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install GnuCash on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running GnuCash into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” GnuCash “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the GnuCash.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play GnuCash app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install GnuCash on MAC PC
This GnuCash is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the GnuCash App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) GnuCash?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
GnuCash for Windows Reviews
GnuCash App Preview
GnuCash is a mobile finance expense tracker application for Android.
It is a companion application for GnuCash for the desktop and enables flexible tracking of expenses on-the-go which can be exported to QIF or GnuCash XML formats.
Some of feature highlights include:
• An easy-to-use interface.
• Chart of Accounts: A master account can have a hierarchy of detail accounts underneath it.
This allows similar account types (e.g. Cash, Bank, Stock) to be grouped into one master account (e.g. Assets).
You can also import an existing account hierarchy from GnuCash desktop.
• Split Transactions: A single transaction can be split into several pieces to record taxes, fees, and other compound entries.
• Double Entry: Every transaction must debit one account and credit another by an equal amount. This ensures that the “books balance”: that the difference between income and outflow exactly equals the sum of all assets, be they bank, cash, stock or other.
• Income/Expense Account Types (Categories): These serve not only to categorize your cash flow, but when used properly with the double-entry feature, these can provide an accurate Profit&Loss statement.
• Scheduled Transactions: GnuCash has the ability to automatically create and enter transactions.
• Export to GnuCash XML, QIF or OFX: GnuCash can export your accounts/transactions in different formats for use in other programs. Also, scheduled exports to 3rd-party sync services like DropBox and Google Drive can be enabled.
• Reports: View summary of transactions (income and expenses) as pie/bar/line charts
• Homescreen widget for quick access to your accounts and recording of transactions
NOTE: that the app does not offer full compatibility with GnuCash for the desktop. You cannot synchronize between the desktop app and this one. But you can import your accounts and transactions from GnuCash XML files.
Adds CSV export
Fix scheduled transactions crash on Android 8
Fix compatibility with Gnucash desktop (v2.7 and up) XML files
Fix crash during QIF export due to higher fraction currencies
Fix backups taking up too much space
GnuCash is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
GnuCash installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.