GMX – Mail & Cloud for PC – Get the last version of GMX – Mail & Cloud 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get GMX – Mail & Cloud App for Windows
Download last version of GMX – Mail & Cloud App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||GMX – Mail & Cloud|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install GMX – Mail & Cloud on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install GMX – Mail & Cloud on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running GMX – Mail & Cloud into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” GMX – Mail & Cloud “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the GMX – Mail & Cloud.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play GMX – Mail & Cloud app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install GMX – Mail & Cloud on MAC PC
This GMX – Mail & Cloud is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the GMX – Mail & Cloud App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) GMX – Mail & Cloud?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
GMX – Mail & Cloud for Windows Reviews
GMX – Mail & Cloud App Preview
GMX Mail App – Your All-in-One Email App
Everything you’ve come to expect from a GMX webmail account can now be utilized on your Android mobile device with our official email app. Enjoy convenient and easy access to your free email account wherever you are. Quickly find contacts in your address book, view, receive and reply to messages, all at the touch of your fingertips. Experience unparalleled mobility and freedom with our email app.
✰ Some of the features of the GMX Mail app at a glance:
✓ Available on every Android device
✓ Optimized, simple and intuitive usage
✓ Synchronization with your GMX or WEB.DE address book (optional)
✓ Battery saving push notifications for incoming emails
✓ Secure access with PIN protection mode
✓ Read and save attachments easily
GMX’s free email app is not only designed to be easy to use, but simple to install, too. Once downloaded, you’ll have access to all the same features as on your desktop. No longer will you be anchored in one place to receive an email, but you will be afforded the flexibility to view and receive emails while on the go.
Ease of Use
Sending and receiving emails should be as easy as possible, and it’s that ease of use that has gone into the design of the GMX Mail app. Regardless of your provider, collect all of your email accounts in one single place. Navigating and managing emails is a simple task with the use of swipe gestures, and your address book, inbox and other folders are never more than a click away. Saving attachments is effortless and will allow you to keep them on hand for later use.
✰ Customizable and Intuitive
Just as everyone lives a different lifestyle, we understand everyone has different expectations and requirements from an email client. With this in mind, we have made our app customizable to suit all tastes and needs. Whether you’d like to set custom alerts for emails, enjoy a more low-key mail experience with a vibration notification, or change the way emails are presented to you, GMX Mail enables you to do this and more.
✰ Always take your Email with you
Never miss another urgent email with GMX’s mail app. Our push notifications will alert you to incoming emails, meaning you won’t even have to have the app open to be informed of new messages. With GMX’s PIN protection mode, you can rest assured that your mail will always remain safe and secure, and will be privy only to you. Never miss another email with our free mobile app, courtesy of GMX.
Have fun using the GMX Mail app!
✔ The dark mode has been further improved
✔ The orders category has been further improved and supplemented with familiar functions for editing e-mails
✔ Speed and stability improvement
✔ Layout improvements
GMX – Mail & Cloud is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
GMX – Mail & Cloud installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.