Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages for PC – Get the last version of Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages App for Windows
Download last version of Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages on MAC PC
This Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages for Windows Reviews
Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages App Preview
Learn biblical Greek and Hebrew with Ginoskos learning application.
Main functions and content of the application are free. However, in order to support continuity and future development, we offer premium features (bookmarks, statistics, and filtered training). Thank you for your support.
Ginoskos offers courses on Greek and Hebrew grammar. These courses will lead you through essential parts of Greek or Hebrew grammar. Every grammatical topic can be trained with exercises at the end of a particular lesson.
Ginoskos provides various kinds of exercises. You can train both vocabulary and grammar. When you start doing some exercise Ginoskos will track your learning progress and make sure that you will gradually review already learned items.
Individual exercises are prepared to help you learn basic vocabulary for both Greek (300 words) and Hebrew (700 words). This vocabulary contains words you will encounter most of the time in the text.
• Grammar lessons (learn what the grammar is about)
• Learning (learn new words)
• Reviewing (scheduled and gradual reviews to refresh words in your memory)
• Speed run (go through learned words under pressure of time)
• Custom training (adjust training specifics just as you want: mode, passage, part of speech, occurrences, etc.)
Ginoskos also provides basic tools for biblical languages like dictionary and concordance.
The application requires an Internet connection to work.
Visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ginoskos
“The fear of the Lord—that is wisdom,
and to shun evil is understanding.” (Job 28:28)
– Home feeds
– Exercises overview tab
– Overall improvements
– Fixed bugs
Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Ginoskos: Learn Biblical Languages installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.