GigSpot for PC – Get the last version of GigSpot 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get GigSpot App for Windows
Download last version of GigSpot App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install GigSpot on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install GigSpot on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running GigSpot into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” GigSpot “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the GigSpot.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play GigSpot app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install GigSpot on MAC PC
This GigSpot is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the GigSpot App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) GigSpot?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
GigSpot for Windows Reviews
GigSpot App Preview
What is GigSpot?
GigSpot connects you with mystery shopping and market research companies. GigSpot is the place where these companies compete for your service, offering you tens of thousands of job opportunities. You decide which jobs you want, where, and when.
Get Paid to Shop and Eat? Really?
Yes, each listed job is a paying opportunity. Payment is handled by the mystery shopping or market research company posting the job. GigSpot lists the information you need to take or apply for the opportunity, including:
* Compensation and Reimbursement
* Start and End Date
Already a Mystery Shopper? You should sign up with GigSpot!
* One simple signup gives you access to thousands of mystery shopping jobs from dozens of mystery shopping provider companies
* Manage one profile across all companies
* Easily get more jobs than ever
* Receive push notifications for new jobs – fewer emails!
* Complete certifications directly on your mobile device
The Job Board now has a new area, “External Jobs”! This area contains additional jobs that are available from GigSpot partner companies that host their own websites.
GigSpot is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
GigSpot installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.