Garmin Pilot for PC – Get the last version of Garmin Pilot 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Garmin Pilot App for Windows
Download last version of Garmin Pilot App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Garmin Pilot|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Garmin Pilot on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Garmin Pilot on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Garmin Pilot into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Garmin Pilot “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Garmin Pilot.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Garmin Pilot app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Garmin Pilot on MAC PC
This Garmin Pilot is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Garmin Pilot App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Garmin Pilot?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Garmin Pilot for Windows Reviews
Garmin Pilot App Preview
** 30 Day Free Trial! **
Plan. File. Fly. Log.
Garmin Pilot is the most comprehensive suite of tools for Android designed specifically for general aviation and corporate pilots. Flight planning, Lockheed Martin and DUATS filing, charts, interactive maps, weather briefing resources and navigation capabilities; it’s all included. The app’s intuitive interface mirrors those on the newest Garmin touchscreen avionics so you can go seamlessly from preflight to inflight. Plan, file, fly with Garmin Pilot.
Garmin Pilot’s powerful capabilities start with pre-flight planning, providing pilots with the most comprehensive aviation weather information to make better-informed flight decisions. Pilots can check NEXRAD radar, visible and infrared cloud imagery, METARs, TAFs, AIRMETs, SIGMETs, PIREPs, NOTAMs, winds and temperature aloft, PIREPs, TFRs and lightning data. With Garmin Pilot, data can be displayed over a VFR sectional or an IFR low or high en-route chart to visualize the weather for your route. Add text-based weather widgets and use the exclusive NavTrack feature to view weather along the planned route.
With Garmin Pilot, users can easily enter a flight plan. Pre-loaded forms make it quick to save and reuse data for frequently flown routes. And when the flight plan is ready, Garmin Pilot makes it simple to file, cancel or close the flight plan via Lockheed Martin or CSC DUATS.
Garmin Pilot provides full en-route navigation capability on its moving map, while showing ETE, ETA, cross track error, distance to waypoint and current position.
Garmin Pilot includes a comprehensive electronic logbook that syncs with flyGarmin. The logbook automatically generates entries based upon GPS data collected during the flight, tracks currency, supports manual entries, endorsements and creates reports.
Garmin Pilot. It’s the app aviators have been waiting for.
– Charts: VFR Sectionals, low and high IFR en-route, airport diagrams and approach procedures
– Optional geo-reference Garmin FliteCharts® and Garmin SafeTaxi® show aircraft position on approach charts and taxiways
– Weather Maps: Animated radar, AIRMETs/SIGMETs, Lightning, PIREPs, METARs/TAFs, Winds Aloft, TFRs, Infrared and Visible Satellite
– Extensive text products: METARs, TAFs, Winds Aloft, PIREPs, AIRMETs, SIGMETs, Area Forecasts and NOTAMs
– Dynamic weather overlays with your route displayed on map
– AOPA Airport Directory
– Flight plan filing via Lockheed Martin and DUATS
– Comprehensive weather data direct from the National Weather Service and Environment Canada
Garmin Pilot 7.2.5 has bug fixes for our latest release
New in 7.2:
– Model Output Statistics(MOS)
– Base Reflectivity Radar
– FBO Fees
– Sirius XM Weather Enhancements
– MARQ Aviator Support
– GPS175/GNX375 Support
– DFS AIP VFR Support
– FIS-B Lightning
Garmin Pilot is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Garmin Pilot installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.