Garmin Connect™ for PC – Get the last version of Garmin Connect™ 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Garmin Connect™ App for Windows
Download last version of Garmin Connect™ App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Garmin Connect™|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Garmin Connect™ on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Garmin Connect™ on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Garmin Connect™ into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Garmin Connect™ “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Garmin Connect™.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Garmin Connect™ app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Garmin Connect™ on MAC PC
This Garmin Connect™ is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Garmin Connect™ App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Garmin Connect™?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Garmin Connect™ for Windows Reviews
Garmin Connect™ App Preview
Garmin Connect™ is your one-stop source for health and fitness data. Whether you’re training for a race or tracking steps, it provides the information and inspiration you need to beat yesterday.
Once paired with a compatible(1) Garmin device, activity tracking is just the beginning of what Garmin Connect™ can do for you. You can create new workouts, build courses and even challenge your friends to compete, all within the app.
Garmin Connect™ is packed with useful features, including the ability to:
– View today’s health data in vivid detail on your personalized My Day page.
– Analyze your activities and their related statistics. (2)
– Create customized workouts and courses.
– Sync with other apps like MyFitnessPal and Strava.
– Review personal records for steps, distance and pace.
– Earn badges for accomplishments.
– See how you measure up to other Connect users with Insights.
– Get support for Garmin devices and their features.
Are you ready to join millions of users who walk, run, bike, hike and strive to beat yesterday? Learn more about Garmin devices and how they work with the Garmin Connect™ app at Garmin.com.
(1) See compatible devices at Garmin.com/BLE
(2) Activity tracking accuracy: Garmin.com/en-US/legal/atdisclaimer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Garmin Connect is constantly working to improve your experience and help you beat yesterday. This version includes bug fixes to improve device functionality, as well as features to support new Garmin devices.
Garmin Connect™ is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Garmin Connect™ installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.