Gardroid – Vegetable Garden for PC – Get the last version of Gardroid – Vegetable Garden 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Gardroid – Vegetable Garden App for Windows
Download last version of Gardroid – Vegetable Garden App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Gardroid – Vegetable Garden|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Gardroid – Vegetable Garden on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Gardroid – Vegetable Garden on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Gardroid – Vegetable Garden into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Gardroid – Vegetable Garden “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Gardroid – Vegetable Garden.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Gardroid – Vegetable Garden app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Gardroid – Vegetable Garden on MAC PC
This Gardroid – Vegetable Garden is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Gardroid – Vegetable Garden App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Gardroid – Vegetable Garden?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Gardroid – Vegetable Garden for Windows Reviews
Gardroid – Vegetable Garden App Preview
Have you always wanted a kitchen garden but you have no idea how to get started? Gardroid helps you to harvest your own vegetables by providing useful information about the cultivation methods of various vegetables.
This app provides:
• Suitable sowing and harvesting periods
• The desired temperature to sow
• Helpful tips for taking care of the plant
• The right sowing depth, row distance and spacing between plants
• Track the progress of your vegetables
• Add your own notifications to each plant in your garden
• Write down your notes inside the notebook
• Mark plants as favourite and get notified when you best start them
• Gardroid allows you to put the probable harvesting day for each plant in your calendar, so you have an idea when you’ll be able to enjoy your fresh crops!
If you want to support the app and unlock more features such as adfree and herbs, please check out the Premium version of Gardroid.
Join us on Facebook or Google+ to share your cultivated vegetables and suggestions!
Permissions needed for:
• Retrieve data from the cloud
– Receive data from internet
– Full network access
– View network connections
• Push notifications:
– Run at startup
– Control vibration
– Prevent device from sleeping
Want to contribute in translating Gardroid in your language? Please let me know and I invite you to the translate community!
* Images will only be downloaded when you visit the plant, in order to save memory on your device.
• Adjust the date of a note
• Bugs cleared from the garden
Recently added features:
• Sort favourites based on harvest date
Gardroid – Vegetable Garden is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Gardroid – Vegetable Garden installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.