Galimulator for PC – Get the last version of Galimulator 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Galimulator App for Windows
Download last version of Galimulator App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Galimulator on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Galimulator on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Galimulator into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Galimulator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Galimulator.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Galimulator app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Galimulator on MAC PC
This Galimulator is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Galimulator App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Galimulator?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Galimulator for Windows Reviews
Galimulator App Preview
Galimulator simulates the wars, revolutions, politics, research and various other bizarre events in a randomly generated galaxy. Watch as space empires endure epic struggles for power. You decide if you want to:
• Watch in Observer mode
• Play around freely in Sandbox mode
• Take control in Emperor mode
• Wage war to conquer more stars
• Build ships to fight and do other strange things
• Encounter strange space monsters
• Venture out on intergalactic quests
• Research new technology
• Switch politics between expansion, fortification and more
• Build powerful (or useless) artifacts in space
• Transcend to unimaginable hyperbliss
Ultimately they will go away, crushed by a stronger race, victims of internal strife, eaten by space monsters, or some other fate. But new ones will take their place. It’s the hypercircle of interstellar life in space.
In Emperor mode, you can control your own empire by using your Flagship to boost expansion and defense, build and control your ships, and manage your Spy network.
In Sandbox mode, you have full freedom to do pretty much what you want. Make empires degenerate, throw meteors at them, etc.
Or you can just observe, like an aquarium, except with interstellar space empires instead of fish.
Windows and Linux versions are also available now at:
Visit the Discord to chat with other users:
* Support for having multiple galaxies at once (in a grid)
* Tutorials fixed
* Stopped UI moving around after IAP is purchased
* Plague added
* Speed-up of galaxy generation
* New monster
Galimulator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Galimulator installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.