G-Stomper Rhythm for PC – Get the last version of G-Stomper Rhythm 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get G-Stomper Rhythm App for Windows
Download last version of G-Stomper Rhythm App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||G-Stomper Rhythm|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install G-Stomper Rhythm on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install G-Stomper Rhythm on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running G-Stomper Rhythm into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” G-Stomper Rhythm “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the G-Stomper Rhythm.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play G-Stomper Rhythm app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install G-Stomper Rhythm on MAC PC
This G-Stomper Rhythm is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the G-Stomper Rhythm App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) G-Stomper Rhythm?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
G-Stomper Rhythm for Windows Reviews
G-Stomper Rhythm App Preview
G-Stomper Rhythm, the little brother of G-Stomper Studio, is a versatile Tool for Musicians and Beat Producers, designed to create your beats on the go. It’s a feature packed, Step Sequencer based Drum Machine/Groovebox, a Sampler, a Track Grid Sequencer, 24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section and a Line Mixer. Never lose a single beat again. Write it down and rock your own jam session wherever you are, and finally export it Track by Track or as Mixdown in Studio Quality up to 32bit 96kHz Stereo.
Whatever you are up to, practice your instrument, create beats for later use in the Studio, just jam and have fun, G-Stomper Rhythm has you covered. What are you waiting for, it’s free, so let’s rock!
G-Stomper Rhythm is a free app without any demo restrictions, supported by ads. You can optionally purchase a G-Stomper Rhythm Premium Key in form of a separate app to remove the ads. G-Stomper Rhythm looks for the G-Stomper Rhythm Premium Key and removes the ads if a valid key exists.
Instruments and Pattern Sequencer
• Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• Timing & Measure : Tempo, Swing Quantization, Time Signature, Measure
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 24 Channels (Parametric 3-band Equalizer + Insert Effects per Channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Units
• Audio Editor : Graphical Sample Editor/Recorder
• Ableton Link: Play in sync with any Link-enabled app and/or Ableton Live
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 5+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host)
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• 47 Effect Types: 4 Compressor/Limiter types, 4 (8-Band) Vocoders, 8 Resonant Filters, Gate, Transient Shaper, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phasers, Tremolo, Auto Panner, 5 Delays, 2 Reverbs, 2 Pitch Shifters, Granulator, Stereo Enhancer, Stereo Tool, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, 2 Overdrives, Saturation, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers, Pan/Vol
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, LFO’s, Envelope Followers
• Per Track Multi-Filter
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64bit
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Import MIDI files as Patterns
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in the Digital Audio Workstation of your choice
• Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to 96kHz
• Export Patterns as MIDI for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• Share your exported Music
Support Forum: https://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
User Manual: https://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum recommended device specs
1000 MHz dual-core cpu
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or speakers
Storage read/write: load/save
Bluetooth+Location: MIDI over BLE
Record Audio: Sample Recorder
Reorganization and cleanup of the internal resource bundles
Minor bug fixes
G-Stomper Rhythm is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
G-Stomper Rhythm installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.