G Cloud Backup for PC – Get the last version of G Cloud Backup 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get G Cloud Backup App for Windows
Download last version of G Cloud Backup App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||G Cloud Backup|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install G Cloud Backup on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install G Cloud Backup on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running G Cloud Backup into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” G Cloud Backup “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the G Cloud Backup.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play G Cloud Backup app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install G Cloud Backup on MAC PC
This G Cloud Backup is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the G Cloud Backup App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) G Cloud Backup?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
G Cloud Backup for Windows Reviews
G Cloud Backup App Preview
G Cloud Backup for Android
*** Try our new FREE BigMIND Cloud Backup App – Backup / Restore your entire Android device – Try Facial Recognition for FREE – Start with 7 GB and daily 50 MB bonus ***
● A Free Android Backup App that is simple and safe to protect never-ending contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs, files and more to a secure cloud location
● Easily migrate to different devices and extend your storage by saving everything in the cloud
● Organize your memories in a timeline and go back in time to view your first recorded video, a call from a year ago, and even today’s photos
● Share your past and present with ease
Recommended by Android central
“The app itself is so incredibly simple to use, with a very simple user interface. But, you’d be foolish to let that temper opinions. G Cloud Backup has a pretty extensive feature list.”
“You won’t find many other backup solutions as complete and adroit as G Cloud Backup.”
Please note that this app requires the privileges to backup and restore your SMS, call logs, system settings, calendar and to locate your lost device, we do not erase your data off your phone, send messages or locate your device without your consent. Disabling these options will also disable the use of its privilege, please review our data privacy for more info.
✮✮New: Memories: Your life preserved, go back in time to calls from a year, view videos and all other data from the Memories tab✮✮
► Auto Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos (at full resolution), videos, music and more
►Backup Camera, Whatsapp, viber photos and videos
► Start with 1 GB free and earn up to 10 GB easily
► Automatic upload when WiFi is available and plugged in
► Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: http://www.gcloudbackup.com
► Protect the App with a passcode
► Protect more than one device
► Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES) on Amazon AWS
► Easily move to new devices and preserve everything
► One tap sign up with Email, Google+ or Facebook
► No rooting or special configuration required
► Backup External SD cards
► Restore/migrate to a new device with a tap
► Backs up every version of all files
► Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, upload over 3G, and more
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Create an account
3- Select what to backup
HOW TO RESTORE/REPLACE ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Log in to your account
3- G Cloud will detect is this is a new phone and will move all your memories to the new phone
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: [email protected]
Before submitting a comment, we will get back to you ASAP
Thank you 🙂
✮✮ Protect your apps settings, game levels, app customizations, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup. FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY.
To activate, please open G Cloud> and go to the Store. ✮✮
✮✮NEW FREE: G Cloud Backup for iOS✮✮
● Migrate contacts, photos, videos, and calendar from Android phones to iPhones and vise versa
● Protect all your Android phones, tablets, iPhone, and iPad under a single account
● Free up space from your iPhone and iPad
Download it free today!
✮✮NEW FREE APP: G Lock – Hide Photos & Videos✮✮
Download our latest FREE App, Protect all your private media and hide them from prying eyes with G Lock. G Lock keeps all your private photos and videos secure under multiple layers of security.
Arabic language support
Enhancements to backup schedules
UI Enhancements on smaller screens
General bug fixes and performance enhancements
G Cloud Backup is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
G Cloud Backup installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.