FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy for PC – Get the last version of FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy App for Windows
Download last version of FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy on MAC PC
This FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy for Windows Reviews
FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy App Preview
FX File Explorer features a Material Design UI and new ways to transfer your files between devices and computers:
* SMBv2 support.
* New “FX Connect” transfers files from phone-to-phone with Wi-Fi Direct. Supports NFC to connect two phones by physically touching their backs together. (requires FX+)
* New “Web Access” enables transfer and management of files and media from your computer’s web browser. You can drag-and-drop entire folders to your phone from your computer, or stream your phone’s music playlists to your computer over Wi-Fi. (requires FX+)
FX is a file explorer built to make working with files and media on your phone or tablet as easy as it is on your computer:
* Productivity-oriented “Home Screen”: Directly access your important folders, media, and cloud storage
* Multiple window support, with dual-view mode to see two windows at once
* “Usage View” mode shows the total size and content makeup of every folder, as you browse and manage files
* Support for most file archive formats
FX protects your privacy:
* No advertisements
* No tracking of user activity: FX does not ever “phone home”
* Built by NextApp, Inc., a US corporation founded in 2002; all proprietary code was developed in-house
The optional FX+ Add-On module enables more functionality:
* Access networked computers, including FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Networking (SMB1 and SMB2)
* Connect to cloud storage including Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, SkyDrive, and OwnCloud
* Manage installed applications, with support for browsing applications based on their required permissions
* Create and explore inside AES-256/AES-128 encrypted zip files
* Browse audio content by artist/album/playlist; manage and organize playlists
* Directly browse photo and video folders
* Encrypted password keyring (use one password to access network and cloud locations)
FX includes a number of built-in editing/viewing applets:
* Text Editor (with undo/redo history, cut/paste, search, and pinch-to-zoom)
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Media Player and pop-up Audio Player
* Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, 7zip archive creators and extractors
* RAR file extractor
* Shell Script Executor
Android 8 / 9 Location Permission Notice
* NOTE: Android 8.0+ unfortunately required us to add the “approximate location” permission, as it’s now required for apps that support Wi-Fi direct (because Wi-Fi direct leaks this information). FX does not ever actually query your location, and this permission will only ever be asked for on Android 8.0 and later when using FX Connect. This requirement previously applied only to Android 9.0, but because FX now specifies full support for the latest Android API, Android 8.0 also requires this permission.
* Box API updates.
* FX Connect fixes for newer Android 9/10 releases: Unfortunately Google has required apps which use Wi-Fi Direct pairing to use the “Access Precise Location” permission, despite FX *NEVER* actually accessing your location. The permission itself is only requested when you use FX Connect.
FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.