FunimationNow for PC – Get the last version of FunimationNow 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FunimationNow App for Windows
Download last version of FunimationNow App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install FunimationNow on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FunimationNow on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running FunimationNow into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FunimationNow “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FunimationNow.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FunimationNow app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FunimationNow on MAC PC
This FunimationNow is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FunimationNow App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FunimationNow?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FunimationNow for Windows Reviews
FunimationNow App Preview
Anime. Anytime. Anywhere.
Subscribe to FunimationNow and take your love of anime anywhere you go with this free Android app!
Watch Funimation’s library of HD, ad-free anime shows featuring iconic classics and the hottest new series streaming just hours after they air in Japan. With the largest collection of English-dubbed episodes online and the option to watch in the original Japanese with English subtitles, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
• Unlimited access to hundreds of subtitled and English-dubbed anime shows
• Watch HD shows, movies, OVAs, and extras completely ad free
• The latest simulcast shows, as well as our huge library of anime classics
• Exclusive English dubs within weeks of their Japanese broadcast
• Support original Japanese creators by getting your anime from an official source
• Advanced Search to find and filter shows easily
• Marathoning/Auto-play next episode
• +/- 10 sec skip
• Queue sync
• Episode progress sync across devices
• Chromecast features
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
FunimationNow is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FunimationNow installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.