Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 for PC – Get the last version of Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 App for Windows
Download last version of Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Funamo Safe Browser 3.0|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Funamo Safe Browser 3.0.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 on MAC PC
This Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Funamo Safe Browser 3.0?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 for Windows Reviews
Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 App Preview
Funamo Safe Browser requires Funamo Parental Control (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=funamo.funamo) or Funamo Accountability (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=funamo.accountability) to block all porn sites. Support customization with blacklist, whitelist and keyword filtering.
Funamo Parental Control/Funamo Accountability must be installed and enabled for Funamo Safe Browser to connect to the internet. The Funamo Parental Control/Funamo Accountability App is available free for a two day trial to ensure your satisfaction. Once Funamo Parental Control/Funamo Accountability is enabled, all web browsing on Funamo Safe Browser is filtered automatically and no additional setup is needed. A Funamo license costs only $19.99 that protects your device for as long as you own it. No subscription, no monthly fees!
After Funamo Safe Browser is working on your device, please enable “Block other browsers” under Account settings in Funamo (NOT Funamo Safe Browser) to block all other browsers. Then use Funamo Safe Browser for your daily web surfing.
If you are an advanced user and would like to use browsers other than Funamo Safe Browser, you need to manually set up proxies at the system level. Please note that the setup for system proxies differs based on the device models, Android versions and carriers. Detailed instruction can be found at http://www.funamo.com/android-parental-control-instruction
Funamo supports all Android devices such as Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Nook HD, andd devices from HTC, LG, Motorola, Acer, Asus, etc.
If you have any problems using Funamo products, please contact us at [email protected]
Fixed some crashes and memory issues.
Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Funamo Safe Browser 3.0 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.