FRep – Finger Replayer for PC – Get the last version of FRep – Finger Replayer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FRep – Finger Replayer App for Windows
Download last version of FRep – Finger Replayer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||FRep – Finger Replayer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install FRep – Finger Replayer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FRep – Finger Replayer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running FRep – Finger Replayer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FRep – Finger Replayer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FRep – Finger Replayer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FRep – Finger Replayer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FRep – Finger Replayer on MAC PC
This FRep – Finger Replayer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FRep – Finger Replayer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FRep – Finger Replayer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FRep – Finger Replayer for Windows Reviews
FRep – Finger Replayer App Preview
FRep is Finger Record/Replay App. Once you record the routine operation, you can replay it by single trigger. Your own automatic operation button will be easily created.
– Record and Replay/Repeat/Edit operations of touchscreen and/or keystroke
– Easy record/play on current app, by pushing the button of floating console
– Console shows/hides depending on playable records for current app
Unlock key provides the unlimited number of records & Tasker/Locale plugin functionality.
– Recording analog Push/Swipe/Flick operations for automatic process/scroll/gesture
– Playing continuous virtual space key push with interval for browsing
– Preload delayed or continuous pushing in prospect of processing delay, such as CPU load or network communication
– Avoid blind area or blurring by the finger operation
– Combination with automation App through FRep replay shortcut/Tasker plugin
– Demonstrate your App in actual device
=== Initial Setup ===
FRep needs the initial setup below. If your Android is ROOTED, you can skip this section by permitting su.
To setup FRep initially or when Android rebooted, you need USB connection to Win/Mac/Linux/Android. Please retrieve and run the setup tool from following URL.
FRep Setup Tool http://strai.x0.com/frep/#tool
After starting service, FRep will stay in the notification. By tapping it, the console shows/hides. Once you record by the recording circle button, FRep automatically show console on the app on recorded. Then, the record can be replayed by the playing triangle button.
Choose which you like at the FRep front app;
Simple: record until Power push.
Till Gap: record until designated seconds of no input.
Progress: record continuously and construct editable sequence separated by input gap.
By setting the Repeat number >1 in Manage Traces, FRep play the record continuously by the count. You can also create/edit the playing sequence consisting of multiple records/controls. In addition, each stroke in traces can be moved/set wait/clipped.
FRep do not record Power push, which will finish any recording/playing immediately.
Restrict by current App
In record/replay, occasional call or App change may cause a problem. To avoid that, FRep is restricted on Phone, Google Play and FRep itself. You can configure restriction for other Apps.
Interruption of playing
To abort replaying, you can interrupt easily by the overlapping the operation.
Double-tapping the upper button on the console, you can open another page which has key operation editor.
Notification type/icon, console size/transparency, drag/flick sensitivity, default settings, etc.
= Notice&Tips =
– This app uses Accessibility Service by ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE permission to detect current app, for responsive switching function of floating console.
– Full network access permission is used only for communication with the setup process in localhost.
– Do not record including personal information and/or password.
– The replay result may differ depending on the CPU load or such. To make good reproducibility, take longer delay for processing wait, stop touch at end point for dragging/flick, and more, try to Edit Sequence with image matching (see Tutorial in support site).
– The records have no compatibility with other device.
If you have any question or request, please mail us. The reply will be in English.
== DISCLAIMER ==
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
– Adjusted App recognition and UI for Android 9.
– Added Switch Statement control.
– Modified to restore previous mask on Edit Image in control settings of Wait Image.
– Added some functions to deal with large image data.
– Added “ScreenAPI” Screenshot Method to support some rooted environment.
– Added Shortcut for home app for Android 8~. (4.94)
– Fixed error on creating Touch control. (4.91)
– Fixed failure of Image control with Search(Similarity) for small image. (4.92,4.93)
FRep – Finger Replayer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FRep – Finger Replayer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.