FreeFlight Pro for PC – Get the last version of FreeFlight Pro 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FreeFlight Pro App for Windows
Download last version of FreeFlight Pro App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||FreeFlight Pro|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install FreeFlight Pro on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FreeFlight Pro on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running FreeFlight Pro into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FreeFlight Pro “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FreeFlight Pro.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FreeFlight Pro app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FreeFlight Pro on MAC PC
This FreeFlight Pro is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FreeFlight Pro App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FreeFlight Pro?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FreeFlight Pro for Windows Reviews
FreeFlight Pro App Preview
The official piloting application for Parrot drones
PILOT YOUR DRONE VIA SMARTPHONE OR TABLET.
Download FreeFlight Pro, the free app that allows you to access advanced flight settings and pilot your Parrot Bebop, Bebop 2 and Disco drones.
To pilot ANAFI please use the new Freeflight 6 app.
Please note that Freeflight 6 cannot be used with the Parrot Bebop 2 and Parrot Disco range.
FreeFlight Pro’s touch controls make flying Parrot drones easy for all pilots, both beginner and advanced. The app’s interface can be customized to suit each individual’s skill level. If you are looking for a more precise piloting experience, connect your smartphone or tablet to the Parrot Skycontroller 2.
Get onboard with the new First Person View (FPV) Parrot Cockpitglasses! FreeFlight Pro now includes an immersive piloting mode that works with the Parrot Cockpitglasses for high thrills and amazing sensations. To activate, simply insert your smartphone into the glasses, take-off, and experience the magic of flight. When immersive flight mode is in use, live telemetry data is shown on your screen to ensure a successful session.
ADVANCED PHOTO AND VIDEO
FreeFlight Pro comes equipped with advanced photo and video settings. Photo Mode allows you to capture high quality images in professional formats like RAW / DNG. You can also record Full HD 1080p videos at 30Mb/s and customize white balance, exposure, and the refresh rate. Time-lapse mode lets you take pictures at scheduled intervals for breathtaking accelerated video footage. Lastly, enjoy real-time video streaming on your smartphone/tablet while in flight.
By becoming a member of Parrot Cloud, you can keep track of all your adventures and connect with other drone pilots. Share your photos, videos and data sessions with other pilots and instantly upload to YouTube, Google Photos or Twitter. In addition, you get a free backup of all the data shared on Parrot Cloud.
FlightPlan (in-app purchase)
Prepare pre-programmed autonomous flights from your smartphone or tablet using FlightPlan (in-app purchase). Create customized routes for your drone easily by selecting GPS waypoints on your screen. Hit take-off and watch your drone do the rest! Capture incredible video footage with this intelligent flight modes, including Point of Interest (POI), which allows you to focus your flight session around one object.
ACROBATICS, LOOPS & TURNS
The FreeFlight Pro application also includes fun features like one-touch flip. Make your Bebop drone flip, loop and turn with a single tap on the piloting home screen.
For more piloting tips, tricks and useful video tutorials, please visit Parrot.com before taking off. Have a great flight!
Improved application stability.
FreeFlight Pro is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FreeFlight Pro installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.