FreeFlight Jumping for PC – Get the last version of FreeFlight Jumping 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FreeFlight Jumping App for Windows
Download last version of FreeFlight Jumping App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||FreeFlight Jumping|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install FreeFlight Jumping on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FreeFlight Jumping on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running FreeFlight Jumping into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FreeFlight Jumping “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FreeFlight Jumping.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FreeFlight Jumping app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FreeFlight Jumping on MAC PC
This FreeFlight Jumping is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FreeFlight Jumping App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FreeFlight Jumping?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FreeFlight Jumping for Windows Reviews
FreeFlight Jumping App Preview
The official app for Parrot Jumping Minidrones.
PILOT YOUR DRONE VIA SMARTPHONE OR TABLET
Get FreeFlight Jumping, the free app to pilot Parrot Jumping Night, Race, and Sumo.
With FreeFlight Jumping, piloting your Jumping Minidrone is ultra-simple. The app connects to your Minidrone via Wi-Fi. The accelerometer and touch controls on the piloting interface help navigate your drone based on the movements of your smartphone or tablet.
Make instant 90° or 180° turns, or jump up to 2.5 ft in the air with the simple touch of a button on the screen.
THE WORLD IN IMMERSIVE VIEW
Your Parrot Jumping Minidrone is equipped with a wide angle camera that streams a live video feed of your journey to your smartphone.
This allows you to discover the world around you and explore inaccessible places.
Jumping Night and Race Minidrones take pictures and record videos onto their internal memory. Jumping Sumo records on an external micro-USB drive (not supplied).
CHOREOGRAPH YOUR JUMPING MOVES
RoadPlan function allows you to pre-program a custom route with stunts. Upon start, the pre-defined route appears on the screen.
By becoming a member of the Parrot Academy, you can keep track of all your adventures and connect with other drone pilots. Share your photos, videos and data sessions with other members of the Parrot Academy and instantly upload to YouTube or Facebook. In addition, you get a free backup of all the data shared on Parrot Academy.
FreeFlight Jumping is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FreeFlight Jumping installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.