Free Conference Call for PC – Get the last version of Free Conference Call 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Free Conference Call App for Windows
Download last version of Free Conference Call App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Free Conference Call|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Free Conference Call on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Free Conference Call on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Free Conference Call into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Free Conference Call “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Free Conference Call.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Free Conference Call app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Free Conference Call on MAC PC
This Free Conference Call is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Free Conference Call App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Free Conference Call?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Free Conference Call for Windows Reviews
Free Conference Call App Preview
The FreeConferenceCall.com app makes it simple to host HD audio conference calls with video conferencing and screen sharing.
This award-winning audio + video conferencing tool lets you host an unlimited number of meetings with up to 1,000 participants per meeting. You also get screen sharing, international dial-in numbers for 75+ countries, and meeting recording, all for free. All we ask is that if you like the tool you pay us what you think is fair. These contributions help us provide totally free, world-class audio and video conferencing solutions to charities, volunteers, and students all around the world.
· Free application download
· Free account activation
· Free HD audio conference calls w/up to 1,000 participants
· Free HD video conferencing and screen sharing w/up to 1,000 participants
· Free International conferencing with dedicated dial-in numbers in 75 countries…and growing!
· Conference features: web controls, including mute and record, lock, view participants, Q&A and more
· One-touch conference commands to manage calls
· Dial-in by VoIP
· Unlimited account and conference access
· Reservationless calling with availability 24/7
· Save and store existing accounts
· Send meeting invitations
If you have any questions, please contact the FreeConferenceCall.com Customer Care team at (844) 844-1322 or email [email protected] To learn more about the company, visit www.freeconferencecall.com.
– Bug fixes & stability improvements
Free Conference Call is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Free Conference Call installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.