FPV Freerider FREE for PC – Get the last version of FPV Freerider FREE 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FPV Freerider FREE App for Windows
Download last version of FPV Freerider FREE App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||FPV Freerider FREE|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install FPV Freerider FREE on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FPV Freerider FREE on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running FPV Freerider FREE into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FPV Freerider FREE “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FPV Freerider FREE.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FPV Freerider FREE app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FPV Freerider FREE on MAC PC
This FPV Freerider FREE is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FPV Freerider FREE App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FPV Freerider FREE?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FPV Freerider FREE for Windows Reviews
FPV Freerider FREE App Preview
Please read this description:
This is a RC flight simulator, not a game. You might find that the controls are hard, but that’s because it’s made to mimic flying a real life racing quadcopter.
Supports physical controllers. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to use a good physical controller, it makes flying so much easier and more enjoyable compared to using touchscreen controls.
Fly (and crash!) all you want regardless of rain, wind, sleet or snow.
Supports first person view (FPV) and line of sight (LOS) flying.
Includes self-leveling and acro mode.
This simulator requires a powerful device. You will get best performance if you select low resolution and low graphics quality on the main menu. Also, if possible activate “Performance Mode” or similar in your phone settings to get the best performance.
Note: This demo is just so you can try if it works on your setup. The quad in this demo has deliberately sluggish settings. In the full version you can tune the settings precisely to your liking.
This demo includes one scene (the desert). The full version of FPV Freerider includes six sceneries as well as a racetrack generator that can generate millions of tracks by procedural generation. The full version also has setup options for rates, camera and physics, as well as 3D flight mode for inverted flying. The full version also supports Google Cardboard type VR goggles.
Touchscreen controls support mode 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Mode 2 is default input:
Left stick – Throttle/Yaw
Right stick – Pitch/Roll
If the simulator doesn’t work on your device, it doesn’t work, simple as that. Most probably nothing to be done about it. Giving a low rating does not help.
If your device supports USB OTG and you have the right cable you can try to use a USB gamepad/controller for better control.
Physical controllers are configurable between mode 1,2,3 and 4.
There is no guarantee that it will work with your device/controller, please try this free demo first to see.
Controllers that have been used successfully include FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Devo, Turnigy and Eachine radios, Xbox, Playstation, Moga and Logitech gamepads, Realflight and Esky USB controllers. Please try this free demo version to see if it will work with your particular setup.
User manual (PDF)
portable drone / multirotor / quadrocopter / miniquad simulator
FPV Freerider FREE is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FPV Freerider FREE installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.