FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) for PC – Get the last version of FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) App for Windows
Download last version of FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) on MAC PC
This FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) for Windows Reviews
FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) App Preview
This app unlocks the full version of both FoxFi and PdaNet. Please install this key app from Play Store after purchasing. If you haven’t installed PdaNet or FoxFi, please also do so from either Play Store or at http://pdanet.co/install
Please read the following agreement and refund policy below before purchasing the full version.
1. For most Android phones please install PdaNet instead of FoxFi. Only models with certain version of Androids can run FoxFi. Please see the list at http://pdanet.co/devices for compatibility.
2. We do not provide any sort of warranties for our apps due to many things we can’t control. Carriers may be finding ways to interfere unpaid tether usages, most commonly through system updates.
3. We have extended the refund period from Play Store’s 15 minutes to 21 days. Please use the contact link in the order receipt email to request refunds. We won’t be able to refund after 21 days, even if some features in PdaNet or FoxFi stop working due to causes we can’t control.
After installing the full version key, both FoxFi and PdaNet should display “Full Version Unlocked” at the bottom and should no longer prompt you to purchase. If that is not happening please contact us. Rare issues in Play Store do happen from time to time. It could also be caused by problem with your Google account.
Latest Android systems cause “Checking for full version…” to run for 30 seconds. This is now fixed.
FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FoxFi Key (supports PdaNet) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.