Follow Chess for PC – Get the last version of Follow Chess 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Follow Chess App for Windows
Download last version of Follow Chess App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Follow Chess|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Follow Chess on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Follow Chess on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Follow Chess into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Follow Chess “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Follow Chess.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Follow Chess app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Follow Chess on MAC PC
This Follow Chess is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Follow Chess App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Follow Chess?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Follow Chess for Windows Reviews
Follow Chess App Preview
Follow live chess games from top international chess tournaments.
Check out the moves of the top players and learn!
Follow Chess is now available on ANY Browser! http://live.followchess.com
Follow Chess is also available on iPhone and iPad! http://goo.gl/m5s0nz
From Candidates 2018 & Carlsen Karjakin World Chess 2016 match, Champions Showdown to Bundesliga and other International & National tournaments, we cover it all!
See why top players like Vishy Anand, Peter Svidler, Jonathan Tisdall, Tania Sachdev like the App!
Also used by Magnus Carlsen, Fabiano Caruana and other top GMs!
♞ Watch multiple live games in a single screen! (works offline too!). And with the new WatchList feature, you can also watch multiple live games from DIFFERENT tournaments in a single screen!
♞ Tap board to launch the analysis board. You can enter your own moves too or seek engine assistance. The board will update when new moves are made!
♞ Now get notified when round of your favorite tournament starts or even each game results. Configure it per tournament.
(Pro users can subscribe to all tourney notifications. Free version is restricted to any one tourney, at a time)
♞ Watch live official video broadcast as well as keep an eye on all other boards! (tap the Camera icon)
♞ Analyze the Chess position with the power of multiple Chess engines, simultaneously! (Needs Analyze This app)
♞ View All Games from previous rounds or filter games by your favorite player, result or ECO!
♞ View Standings and more (Tap right down-ward pointing arrow to reveal hidden options)
♞ Know when the next round of your favorite tournament starts, in YOUR local time
♞ Analysis board – Double tap the board to launch instant engine analysis!
♞ Analysis board – Swipe finger down to flip the board
♞ Analysis board – Touch and hold left/right arrow key to jump to start/end of game
* PRO vs FREE
1. Pro can download all games in .pgn format. Free cannot
2. Pro can access all games from previous rounds. Free can only access drawn games.
3. Pro has no Ads.
4. Pro can view all Standings. Free can view standings of top tables
5. Pro can watch upto 8 games in WatchList. Free can only watch upto 3.
6. Pro users automatically become awesome! 😉
Please note monthly & yearly purchases renew automatically. You can cancel at any time via the Google Play Store app – Account – Subscriptions.
Get real-time Chess results on Twitter or FB :
More details on my blog : http://www.mychessapps.com/2014/04/follow-chess-10-released-now-analyze.html
Please send your suggestions and bug reports to [email protected]
Special thanks to Chessdom, Mark Crowther (theweekinchess.com) , Lennart Ootes (http://lennartootes.nl/) & chess24
♞ Crash fixes
Follow Chess is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Follow Chess installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.