Fluid Navigation Gestures for PC – Get the last version of Fluid Navigation Gestures 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Fluid Navigation Gestures App for Windows
Download last version of Fluid Navigation Gestures App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Fluid Navigation Gestures|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Fluid Navigation Gestures on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Fluid Navigation Gestures on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Fluid Navigation Gestures into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Fluid Navigation Gestures “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Fluid Navigation Gestures.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Fluid Navigation Gestures app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Fluid Navigation Gestures on MAC PC
This Fluid Navigation Gestures is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Fluid Navigation Gestures App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Fluid Navigation Gestures?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Fluid Navigation Gestures for Windows Reviews
Fluid Navigation Gestures App Preview
*Requires ADB, root or supported device*
*This app is no longer being maintained*
Give fresh new look to your phone with Fluid N.G, the navigation gestures app inspired by Breccia’s concept.
There are two main gestures: ‘Quick swipe’ and ‘Swipe & Hold’ which can trigged from the bottom or side edges of the screen. The side triggers are only available on the bottom half of the screen, allowing you to still access other app side menus.
• Recent apps
• Toggle split screen
• Open notifications
• Open power dialog
• Open quick settings
• Launch Google search overlay
• Open keyboard selector
• Voice Search
• Launch assistant
• Launch app
• Launch shortcut
The app has a built-in option to hide the software navigation keys (if necessary) but it requires either root access or a pc to grant the app a permission.
Android ADB PC/Mac instructions:
1 – Enable Developer Mode in the Android settings.
2 – Enable USB Debugging
3 – Setup ADB on your PC
4 – Run the following adb command to grant the permission:
adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
To restore the navigation keys just disable FNG or run the following ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
This is an open-source tool to easily grant FNG the necessary permissions on Windows. Get it here
How to setup Android ADB
xda-developers – How to install adb on Windows…
Lifehacker – The easiest way to install androids adb…
TilesOrganization – How to use adb to grant permissions
Help translate the FNG to your native language here
Fix: Rotation slow on some devices
Fix: Triggers not working
Fix: Navigation bar not hiding in landscape
Fix: FNG showing in screenshot
Fix: Navigation showing for a split second after unlocking the device — OnePlus 9+
Fix: Volume dialog cut out
Fix: Trigger error on some devices
Fix: Animation reset after rebooting device
Fluid Navigation Gestures is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Fluid Navigation Gestures installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.