Flud – Torrent Downloader App Review – Best Apps for Windows 10
Flud – Torrent Downloader for PC – Get the last version of Flud – Torrent Downloader 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Flud – Torrent Downloader App for Windows
Download last version of Flud – Torrent Downloader App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Flud – Torrent Downloader|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Flud – Torrent Downloader on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Flud – Torrent Downloader on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Flud – Torrent Downloader into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Flud – Torrent Downloader “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Flud – Torrent Downloader.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Flud – Torrent Downloader app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Flud – Torrent Downloader on MAC PC
This Flud – Torrent Downloader is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Flud – Torrent Downloader App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Flud – Torrent Downloader?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Flud – Torrent Downloader for Windows Reviews
Flud – Torrent Downloader App Preview
Flud is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for Android. The power of BitTorrent protocol is now in the palm of your hands. Share files with ease from your phone/tablet. Download files directly to your phone/tablet.
* No speed limits on downloads/uploads
* Ability to select which files to download
* Ability to specify file/folder priorities
* RSS feed support with automatic downloading
* Magnet link support
* NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
* µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
* Ability to download sequentially
* Ability to move files while downloading
* Supports torrents with large number of files
* Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
* Recognizes magnet links from the browser
* Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
* Has option to download on WiFi only
* Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
* Material design UI
* Tablet optimized UI
Many more features coming soon…
Note: On Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud/ on your external SD on KitKat. Please note that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.
Help translate Flud in your language so others can enjoy it too! Join the translation project here:
We’re happy to announce that the paid ad-free version of Flud is now available for download. Search for “Flud (Ad free)” in the Play Store.
You feedback is very important. Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail if you find any bug or you would like to see a new feature in the next version.
If you are giving less than 5 stars, please leave a review telling us what you didn’t like in the app.
* Added “Download first and last pieces first” option!
* Bugfixes and crash fixes
Flud – Torrent Downloader is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Flud – Torrent Downloader installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.