FLIR Cloud™ for PC – Get the last version of FLIR Cloud™ 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FLIR Cloud™ App for Windows
Download last version of FLIR Cloud™ App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||FLIR Cloud™|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install FLIR Cloud™ on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FLIR Cloud™ on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running FLIR Cloud™ into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FLIR Cloud™ “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FLIR Cloud™.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FLIR Cloud™ app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FLIR Cloud™ on MAC PC
This FLIR Cloud™ is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FLIR Cloud™ App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FLIR Cloud™?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FLIR Cloud™ for Windows Reviews
FLIR Cloud™ App Preview
FLIR Cloud™ allows you to view your security camera system from anywhere in the world! This app uses the exclusive FLIR Cloud™ Service, which allows you to connect to your system instantly with 3 easy steps. Simply download the app, scan the QR code on the system, and enter your password to start viewing live video from your cameras.
The app allows you to:
• View live video from multiple cameras.
• Playback video saved to the device’s local storage.
• Record video or snapshots directly to your mobile device.
• Remotely control compatible PTZ cameras.
• Configure motion triggered push notifications.
• Android v4.0 and higher.
• High-speed Internet access and a router (not included) are required. Please note that an upload speed of 1Mbps is required for remote video streaming. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
• Connect your system to your router using an Ethernet cable.
• For detailed instructions, see the Quick Networking Guide included with your product.
Improves connection speed
Various bug fixes
FLIR Cloud™ is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FLIR Cloud™ installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.