FlashAir for PC – Get the last version of FlashAir 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FlashAir App for Windows
Download last version of FlashAir App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install FlashAir on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FlashAir on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running FlashAir into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FlashAir “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FlashAir.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FlashAir app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FlashAir on MAC PC
This FlashAir is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FlashAir App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FlashAir?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FlashAir for Windows Reviews
FlashAir App Preview
Technical support for FlashAir W-02 Class10 and FlashAir Class6 on FlashAir App will no longer be available after 31 January 2020. We appreciate your understanding.
With the FlashAir™ App for Android, you can quickly and easily connect, download and share all the images and documents on your wireless FlashAir™ SDHC/SDXC memory card.
3 browsing modes
– Photo/Movie view shows thumbnails of photos and movies in a single scrollable grid.
– Music view shows music files in a single scrollable list.
– Folder view shows any files within each folder.
Download, share and open files
– Save your files to your Android device.
– The app will download photos and videos from the FlashAir W-04 card automatically based on your setting.
– Share your files via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. *Note: You need an internet connection.
– Open a file in another application.
– Automatic detection of adding or updating files on FlashAir
– Display settings of photos/videos
– Auto save of photos/videos
– Configuring SSID and security key (password) of the FlashAir™ card.
– Configuring SSID and security key (password) for internet pass thru mode.
– Administration password (MASTERCODE)
– Eyefi Connected setting
– This application is compatible Android 5.0 – 10.0 devices.
– Please pay attention to following things when you use this App on your smartphone of Android 6.0 basis.
– Please enable location service or GPS mode on your smartphone.
– If you get a trouble in a wireless connection, please set air plane mode before you use this App.
– This application uses a microSD card inserted into the Android device. Error could occur on the Android device with no micro SD card.
– KIOXIA Corporation may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
– This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
– THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. KIOXIA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
Improve screen design.
FlashAir is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FlashAir installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.