FitNotes – Gym Workout Log for PC – Get the last version of FitNotes – Gym Workout Log 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get FitNotes – Gym Workout Log App for Windows
Download last version of FitNotes – Gym Workout Log App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||FitNotes – Gym Workout Log|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install FitNotes – Gym Workout Log on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install FitNotes – Gym Workout Log on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running FitNotes – Gym Workout Log into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” FitNotes – Gym Workout Log “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the FitNotes – Gym Workout Log.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play FitNotes – Gym Workout Log app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install FitNotes – Gym Workout Log on MAC PC
This FitNotes – Gym Workout Log is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the FitNotes – Gym Workout Log App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) FitNotes – Gym Workout Log?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
FitNotes – Gym Workout Log for Windows Reviews
FitNotes – Gym Workout Log App Preview
FitNotes is a workout tracker with a focus on simplicity and clean design.
– View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
– Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
– Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
– Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
– Attach comments/notes to sets
– Rest timer with sound and vibration options
– Re-order exercises you’ve added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate ‘edit mode’ and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
– Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
– Each category contains a small default list of exercises
– Create custom categories to better suit your training program
– e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
– Add new exercises quickly using ‘Save and New’ feature
– Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
– Resistance – record training in weight and reps
– Cardio – record training in distance and time
– Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
– Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
– Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
– Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit ‘Log All’ to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
– Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
– Remembers which routine you selected last
– Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
– Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
– Navigate to a specific day’s training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting ‘Go!’
– Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
– Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive – please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
– Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
– Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
– Control vibration: Used if you have selected the ‘Vibrate’ option for the rest timer
– Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email [email protected]
Full change log will be displayed within the app but highlights include:
• Record the start time, end time, and duration of each workout using the new Workout Timer.
• Compare workout durations across days, weeks, and months using new progress graphs in the Analysis section.
• Edit/delete categories and exercises using new inline options in the exercise list.
• Quickly view an exercise’s full workout history, progress graphs, stats, and more, directly from the exercise list.
FitNotes – Gym Workout Log is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
FitNotes – Gym Workout Log installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.