Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint for PC – Get the last version of Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint App for Windows
Download last version of Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint on MAC PC
This Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint for Windows Reviews
Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint App Preview
This app allows you to locate an android device quickly, whether it is within the house or hundreds of miles away.
With a touch of the button, it will plot the exact location of the device on the map. It can, if you request, remotely ring and vibrate the device. All actions are based on push technology, so should be fast and efficient.
After installing this app, launch the app and follow these simple steps to setup the app:
1. Register an account with your email and pin, remember the pin as you will need it later. You can skip this step if you already have an account. A single account can be used to register multiple devices.
2. Back to the “Register Device” screen to register the device and give it a name like “John’s Samsung S4”. Use the email and pin you just registered in step 1. The device is successfully registered if the app display the message: “This device is registered”.
3. When you need to locate this device, download this app, xfi Locator, Find iPhone, iCloud, Android (Formerly named QuickiFind) , on another device and use email/pin created in step 1 to log in.
4. Alternately, once can access the locator from any web browser at this URL: http://xfiLocator.com
Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Find My Phone, xfi Endpoint installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.