Find my iDevices – TAGG for PC – Get the last version of Find my iDevices – TAGG 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Find my iDevices – TAGG App for Windows
Download last version of Find my iDevices – TAGG App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Find my iDevices – TAGG|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Find my iDevices – TAGG on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Find my iDevices – TAGG on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Find my iDevices – TAGG into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Find my iDevices – TAGG “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Find my iDevices – TAGG.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Find my iDevices – TAGG app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Find my iDevices – TAGG on MAC PC
This Find my iDevices – TAGG is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Find my iDevices – TAGG App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Find my iDevices – TAGG?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Find my iDevices – TAGG for Windows Reviews
Find my iDevices – TAGG App Preview
If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, Find my iDevices app on Android will let you find it without a PC or another Apple devices. You can find iPhone, find iPad, find Macbook..etc. Simply install this free app, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find iDevices will help you locate your missing device on a map and play a sound, or lock it remotely.
Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in the iCloud settings on your device before you can locate it with this app.
• Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
• Show direction from current location to your iDevice on map
• Beautiful UI
• Remotely lock your device with a passcode
• Display a custom message on the Lock Screen
• Lost Mode (iOS 6 or later)
MORE FEATURES COMING SOON
• Remotely erase all the content and settings on your device
• Find My iPhone requires an iCloud account. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or via website
• Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection is required. To be located, your iPad with Wi-Fi, iPod touch, or Mac must be connected to the Internet via a registered Wi-Fi network. Your Mac must also be awake.
• This app is not from Apple. All your account data are keep secretly in your device only. We guarantee that your secret credential information is send directly to Apple and we do not keep or tracking your credential data.
• We do not use or track your location.
• Developer name: Tran Minh Anh
• Email: [email protected]
Here is our app on Windows Phone which is downloaded the most: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/find-my-iphone/5bbc6643-c1cc-428d-91ff-85ce27f5f0e3
Thanks for your download! I’m willing for your feedback.
– Fix 2FA warning
– Make app more stable
Find my iDevices – TAGG is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Find my iDevices – TAGG installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.