Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite for PC – Get the last version of Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite App for Windows
Download last version of Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite on MAC PC
This Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite for Windows Reviews
Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite App Preview
Locate all of your iOS and Android devices, using just this simple and elegant app.
-To locate an iOS device, use iCloud credential that was used to activate the target device.
-To locate an Android device, install this app,xfi Endpoint, on the target device. Follow instructions on that app to register for a PIN. Use the registered email/PIN to log in.
This app runs natively on Android platform. It locates and shows location of the device you are looking for on Google Maps. It can make the device sound even when it is on silent mode, making the task of finding a misplaced phone, tablet easy.
Features included in this app are: (see snapshots for further details)
– Displays location of target devices on Google Maps. The app will try its best to request up-to-date location of devices. Green icon means location is up-to-date. Gray icon means location is available but not up-to-date.
– Log-in credential can optionally be saved for future quick log-ins (encrypted and saved solely on your device).
– Supports multiple accounts.
– Real-time auto refresh.
– Sounds alarm on device.
– Various map types can be selected.
– Provides directions, turn-by-turn navigation from own location to target device location.
– Beautiful, high resolution, detailed Street View, and Traffic.
– A web version is available here to locate you lost Android from any platform such as iOS, Windows: http://xfiLocator.com
*If you have problem locating iOS device, ensure that iCloud is enabled on target iOS device.
iCloud credential can be verified with this site:http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ios.html.
*If you have problem location Android device, make sure the target device have xfi Endpoint installed, registered, and its location service is enabled.
Send us an email if you have problem with login.
iCloud, iPhone, iPad, iOS, MacBook and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks, images and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
1.9.6: fix app startup crashes for some users
Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.