File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer for PC – Get the last version of File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer App for Windows
Download last version of File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer on MAC PC
This File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer for Windows Reviews
File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer App Preview
Smart File Manager (File Explorer) is the simplest, Powerful, Small, Free and perfect App to manage files like Images, movies, documents, Music, apps in your mobile.
Features List :
* File Manager – File explorer to access and manage storage, copy and paste files, delete files, backup files, transfer files, show hidden files, compress and decompress files and many such similar actions easily.
* Cloud Storage – file manager for Dropbox, box, google drive and multiple clouds.
* Application Manager – easily backup,uninstall and create shortcut for your apps.
* Root explorer – powerful root explorer tool for root users, allows access to the entire file system and all data directories.
* Built-in various file types viewers and players : video player, image viewer, document reader inside app.
* App manager – create backup, open, create shortcut and uninstall your app’s.
* ZIP and RAR support : compressed and decompressed ZIP, RAR, JAR, TAR and APK files with password(encryption AES 256 bit).
* FTP Server – using FTP manage your files of mobile from Your PC.
* SMB : access your home PC files on your mobile using samba.
* View media by category : browse and access your media files by category (like image,video,recent files,history..).
* Supports 30 languages.
App Manager & Storage Cleaner
* Manage system and user installed apps
* Backup apps to apk file
* Uninstall apps
* Share apps
Cloud Storage Manager
* Supports multiple cloud storage : Onedrive(skydrive), Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OwnCloud, Yandex, Sugarsync, WebDAV, Mediafire and some more.
* FTP client and WebDAV client : access and manage WebDAV servers just like your local storage.
* Remote File Manager : easily manage your phone files from your computer.
* SMB (Windows) : access your home PC files using SMB.
Material Design File Manager
* Improved UI and UX for best performance
* The app support multiple light and dark themes
* Multi color options support
* Simple and Clean in design
* access and download files and folders from your phone to PC.
Help us to Translate the app
* Translation URL: http://cvinfotech.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=122256
Feedback and Suggestions
* Please let us know at [email protected]
Features at a glance :
– cloud file manager pro – all in one cloud storage manager : support almost all popular cloud storage providers.
– file explorer – cloud manager & file manager.
– android file explorer – browse internal storage and external sd card storage easily.
– android file manager app – this application will manage your files efficiently.
– storage analyser app – free up mobile storage and functioning smart by analysing regularly.
– file manager for external memory – access files on USB flash drive or access files on microSD.
– filemanager – transfer content between internal storage, external storage, usb flash drive, and cloud storage easily.
– fileexplorer : this app helps you to browse and access your media files by category(like image,audio ,video…).
– FTP file manager – transfer and manage files or documents over ftp connection.
– file commander : easily handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, cloud storage, or local area network(using wifi).
– SD Card Analyst : the app dashboard shows complete analyzed details of your phone storage.
– A+ file manager – this app is rated “best file manager” by users based upon multiple ratings and reviews.
Bugfix and speed improvements.
Major UI Improvements with new icon designs.
pCloud and Mail.ru cloud support added.
Upload and Download retry and resume options added.
SMBv1 and SMBv2 support added.
Multiple Rename added.
Document and Recent items filters added.
Improvement in USB OTG support with a mount option.
Transfer speed and the remaining time for operation added.
File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.