Fiestable for PC – Get the last version of Fiestable 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Fiestable App for Windows
Download last version of Fiestable App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Fiestable on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Fiestable on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Fiestable into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Fiestable “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Fiestable.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Fiestable app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Fiestable on MAC PC
This Fiestable is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Fiestable App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Fiestable?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Fiestable for Windows Reviews
Fiestable App Preview
Fiestable is an app which controls the party features of Sony’s Home Audio System with intuitive and fancy user interface.
To operate compatible Sony speakers, “Sony | Music Center” is required. Prepare the compatible device, be sure to install the latest “Sony | Music Center” app, and use Fiestable from Music Center.
Download the “Sony | Music Center” app (free) here.
– DJ Control
Control DJ Effect (Isolator/Flanger/Wah/Pan), Sampler (Drums, Voice, etc.) and EQ of your audio system.
Change the color and flashing speed of your audio system.
Change the color of your audio system.
– Voice Playback**
Record your voice through the microphone on this device. After the recording, you can preset your voice and play over and over again.
– TAIKO Game Ranking*
You can save your TAIKO GAME score and check your rank.
– Voice Control via Fiestable*
Operations including playback, volume adjustment, and lighting can be performed by voice.
– Party Light via Fiestable*
Emits light from the smartphones of party participants in sync with the music.
* Limited to compatible devices.
Compatible Sony products:
Compatible products added. For details, please refer to the list of devices which support Music Center.
To control functions of Sony speakers with this app, Bluetooth connection and Sony | Music Center are required.
Depending on specification of smartphones, Motion Control cannot be used. Please refer to below URL for further information.
Motion Control is not available on tablet devices.
Improving on the quality of operation.
Fiestable is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Fiestable installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.