Fcc Car Launcher for PC – Get the last version of Fcc Car Launcher 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Fcc Car Launcher App for Windows
Download last version of Fcc Car Launcher App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Fcc Car Launcher|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Fcc Car Launcher on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Fcc Car Launcher on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Fcc Car Launcher into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Fcc Car Launcher “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Fcc Car Launcher.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Fcc Car Launcher app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Fcc Car Launcher on MAC PC
This Fcc Car Launcher is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Fcc Car Launcher App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Fcc Car Launcher?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Fcc Car Launcher for Windows Reviews
Fcc Car Launcher App Preview
This car launcher for your auto allows you to get new cool features for your Rockchip (MTCB / MTCD+ / PX3 / PX5 / PX6 and later), MTK 8227 (YT9216-YT9218 and later) FlyAudio or AllWinner android head unit (launcher has some features deeply integrated for these units like FM Radio support and others).
Fcc Car Launcher can easily be launched on ANY OTHER android head unit / android tablet or phone.
This car launcher is FULLY customizable as it is built around widget concept. You can change colors, placement, size, combination of any information on the screen. And.. you have many screens, one of which can be used as a screensaver screen! Interactive MiniMap is also available and can be integrated right into your home screen!
ROOT is NOT required.
Beta version is available here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ru.speedfire.flycontrolcenter
FCC LAUNCHER v.3.0 RELEASE! New features
– Skins support! It looks completely different with skins. You can even draw your own custom skin. Skins + Wallpaper works together!
– Interactive MiniMap with traffic data.
– Icon packs support
– Customizable Screensaver screen
– New widgets. Player widget supports most popular players!
– OBD2 widget.
– Auto-brightness based on sunrise / sunset time
– Wheel buttons interception
– And much more!
== Free features ==
– Support for app shortcuts, widgets and multiple home screens!
– Launch Google Voice by pushing Speech button on steering wheel (Speech function should be mapped to the button using built-in FlyAudio settings).
– Speedometer in notification bar.
– Autoadjustment of volume depending on speed (free version have only one speed limit available – 40 km/h).
– Change of speedometer’s color in app’s main window depending on speed.
– Launching FM radio in background.
– Calculation of distance travelled and average speed during a day and showing it in notification (may be incorrect, still experimental)
– Ability to set the app as a default launcher
– Information about the track on main screen
– Ability to set wallpaper (including live wallpaper)
== Paid PREMIUM features ==
All free features, and:
– Autoplay last player after sleep (FM Radio, PowerAmp, Spotify, Google Music and Neutron are supported).
– Advanced customizations of the Fcc Car Launcher’s appearance.
– Ability to assign text names to FM stations in player widget.
– Ability to make phone calls via connected phone’s SIM-card (by Bluetooth). You can use most of third party speed dialers as well.
– Make phone calls via connected phone by saying “Ok, Google, call [name]”
– Decrease volume during voice input when FM radio is playing.
– Autoadjustment of volume depending on speed – all 3 custom speed limits are available (you can set speed limits values and an amount of volume adjustment)
– Sound notifications when reaching certain speed limits (two different sounds for two limits)
– Double click action can be assigned to Speech button, including app launch or MODE function (cycle through 3 apps).
== Requirements for FlyAudio devices ==
1. FCC Plugin – It is required to install the following free plugin to be able to use Google Voice feature – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iflytek.autofly
2. FCC Starter – this app helps to launch the core FCC app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.flyaudio.navigation
This app uses Accessibility services.
Our Fcc Car Launcher XDA forum:
Our community in Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/110090731705732439999
In case of errors: [email protected]
– Bug fixes
Fcc Car Launcher is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Fcc Car Launcher installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.