Fake GPS Location – Hola for PC – Get the last version of Fake GPS Location – Hola 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Fake GPS Location – Hola App for Windows
Download last version of Fake GPS Location – Hola App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Fake GPS Location – Hola|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Fake GPS Location – Hola on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Fake GPS Location – Hola on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Fake GPS Location – Hola into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Fake GPS Location – Hola “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Fake GPS Location – Hola.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Fake GPS Location – Hola app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Fake GPS Location – Hola on MAC PC
This Fake GPS Location – Hola is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Fake GPS Location – Hola App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Fake GPS Location – Hola?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Fake GPS Location – Hola for Windows Reviews
Fake GPS Location – Hola App Preview
Free and unlimited – Fake GPS Location – Hola app | Fake (change) your location easily
Fake GPS Location – Hola app can make your friends think you’re on a dream vacation in Rome, when in fact you’re at home! A fast, funny way to trick your friends by simply faking (changing) your phone’s GPS
A different (fake) GPS location is all it takes to achieve more dates, by breaking the geo restriction on your dating apps. One tiny change, and you’ll find new friends on any location-based social network
Fake GPS Location – Hola app fakes (changes) your GPS’s location and overwrites your current proximity
How to use:
Make sure you disable high accuracy location positioning/mobile locations under Android Location Settings and leave GPS ONLY or Device only
Select the requested location on the map or use the search bar to look up a specific address, then click the Play button. Congrats! Your location has just been changed
Your use of Fake GPS Location – Hola app is free of charge in exchange for safely using
some of your device’s resources (WiFi and very limited cellular data), and only
when you are not using your device. You may turn this off from the settings
menu. Please see our TOS for further information. http://hola.org/legal/sla/#automatic_route
Fake GPS Location is an easy spoof tool, it works as a location spoofer!
More info about Fake GPS location – Hola at http://hola.org/faq#ts_change_location
Fake GPS Location – Hola is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Fake GPS Location – Hola installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.