F-Stop Gallery for PC – Get the last version of F-Stop Gallery 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get F-Stop Gallery App for Windows
Download last version of F-Stop Gallery App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||F-Stop Gallery|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install F-Stop Gallery on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install F-Stop Gallery on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running F-Stop Gallery into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” F-Stop Gallery “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the F-Stop Gallery.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play F-Stop Gallery app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install F-Stop Gallery on MAC PC
This F-Stop Gallery is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the F-Stop Gallery App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) F-Stop Gallery?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
F-Stop Gallery for Windows Reviews
F-Stop Gallery App Preview
Replace your clunky stock gallery with a lightweight, fast (even fun) gallery that works with you to organize all the photos and videos on your device. F-Stop is an alternative image gallery that provides you with professional tools and a clean, Material Design interface that makes organizing your photos easy.
/// KEY FEATURES
• Fully optimized for Android 8.0+ including material design
• Instantly search through all your photos to find results based on file name and metadata (tags, ratings, camera model, etc.)
• Browse through your photos on a map with an integrated Google maps experience
• Save tags (keywords) and ratings in XMP format so they stay with the image and can be read by popular programs such as Lightroom, Picasa, Aperture, Windows Live Photo Gallery, digiKam and many more
• Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
• Custom sort images using drag and drop
• Choose one of the many themes or choose your own color combinations to make F-Stop look the way you want
• Nested folders let you browse your media using the folder structure (explorer view) instead of the typical flat view seen in most gallery apps
• Access your favorite tag, folder or album directly from the navigation drawer with our “Bookmarks” feature
• Smart Albums allow you set up simple rules like “Tags with the word Family” or “Ratings greater than 4 stars” and then updates automatically as your library grows.
• Exclude folders easily to prevent album art from showing up in your gallery
• Easily plays animated GIFs
• Share and/or edit with popular apps like Snapseed, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more
• Hide images and videos from other apps with password protection
• Slideshow mode with popular transition types
These features can be unlocked in the PRO version.
F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
★ Please visit our website for a quick tutorial: http://www.fstopapp.com/tutorial/
★ E-mail us at [email protected] if you have any suggestions, bugs to report or just want to say hi.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed write permissions on the SD card for ALL third party apps. We do have a workaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it does not work on all devices
Here is some more info:
★ SD card writing support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and above
F-Stop Gallery is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
F-Stop Gallery installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.