EZCast Screen for PC – Get the last version of EZCast Screen 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get EZCast Screen App for Windows
Download last version of EZCast Screen App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||EZCast Screen|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install EZCast Screen on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install EZCast Screen on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running EZCast Screen into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” EZCast Screen “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the EZCast Screen.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play EZCast Screen app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install EZCast Screen on MAC PC
This EZCast Screen is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the EZCast Screen App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) EZCast Screen?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
EZCast Screen for Windows Reviews
EZCast Screen App Preview
Since 1.8.0, EZCast supports casting to EZCast.
EZCast mirrors display and streams multimedia across Windows, Android, iOS and Mac platforms.
Please refer to http://www.iezvu.com/cast_to_any.php?l=en.
You need two devices to make EZCast Screen work. Install EZCast Screen on one and install EZCast app(http://goo.gl/RiwwN0) on another (or using AirPlay on iOS devices).
EZCast Screen, developed by WinnerWave, acts as an EZCast and airplay receiver for EZCast app and iOS airplay. EZCast Screen supports AirPlay Mirror, AirPlay Video, AirPlay Photo and AirPlay Audio (AirTunes).
You can also use EZCast app on Android to display web contents, photos, video, and so on, to EZCast Screen.
For more detail about EZCast app, please visit http://goo.gl/RiwwN0
Check http://www.iezvu.com for complete user manual and related information.
Android 4.0 above. (AirPlay requires 4.1 and above)
For more information, please refer to EZCast official site: http://www.iezvu.com
EZCast, Happy Casting
1.Improve compatibility of airplay mirror on some android boxes
2.Improve compatibility of video on some android boxes
3. New EZCast / EZAir service status display.
4. Change the icons in main UI
• Support iOS 10.2 airplay
EZCast Screen is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
EZCast Screen installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.