Extreme Landings for PC – Get the last version of Extreme Landings 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Extreme Landings App for Windows
Download last version of Extreme Landings App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Extreme Landings|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Extreme Landings on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Extreme Landings on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Extreme Landings into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Extreme Landings “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Extreme Landings.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Extreme Landings app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Extreme Landings on MAC PC
This Extreme Landings is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Extreme Landings App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Extreme Landings?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Extreme Landings for Windows Reviews
Extreme Landings App Preview
Take full control.
Test your piloting skills and handle the most critical flight conditions known to man.
Cope with emergencies and incidents inspired by real life scenarios in a climactic adrenaline rush.
Start each engine individually, navigate between the equipment dashboard panels and be ready to solve over 5,000 possible situations in order to reach the highest pilot ranking.
The simulator includes 36 missions to accomplish, 216 challenges to pass, cartography and worldwide navigation with over 500 accurate airports replicas as well as real time weather conditions.
– 36 missions (6 included + 30 available for purchase)
– 216 challenges 6 of which in global competitions (18 included + 198 available for purchase)
– 20 HD airports (4 included + 16 available for purchase)
– Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
– Instrument Landing System, ILS
– Speed autopilot, Route, Altitude and Vertical speed – Primary Flight Display
– Navigation Display
– Weather Radar for managing Microburst, Ice and wind
– Advanced engine system with ignition, faults and fire safety
– Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
– Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
– Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
– APU management
– Worldwide navigation with 548 airports and 1107 usable runways, real or customizable weather conditions (available for purchase)
– Cartography with over 8000 waypoints (VOR, NDB, TACAN, DME, GPS, FIX)
– Automatic Flight Planning Configuration
– Cinema replay system
– 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation
– SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation
– MODIS VCF real coastline
– OpenWeatherMap real-time weather conditions
New Aircraft: R-DRL87 Dreamliner.
The Dreamliner, the dream plane. Long-haul, mid-size wide-body jet airliner. Fuel-efficient twin-engine
Extreme Landings is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Extreme Landings installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.