Evothings Viewer for PC – Get the last version of Evothings Viewer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Evothings Viewer App for Windows
Download last version of Evothings Viewer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Evothings Viewer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Evothings Viewer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Evothings Viewer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Evothings Viewer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Evothings Viewer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Evothings Viewer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Evothings Viewer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Evothings Viewer on MAC PC
This Evothings Viewer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Evothings Viewer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Evothings Viewer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Evothings Viewer for Windows Reviews
Evothings Viewer App Preview
Evothings Viewer is the companion app for Evothings Studio.
Download Evothings Studio at: https://evothings.com/download
Develop your app with a fast workflow, from prototype to final production version. When your app is ready for publication, create a native app using the Apache Cordova build system and publish on Google Play.
Download Evothings Studio today. It just takes 5 minutes to get started!
This version features the new Cordova BLE plugin 2.0.0 with improved API, see https://github.com/evothings/cordova-ble/releases for further information.
Please note that Location needs to be ON in the Settings app for BLE scanning to work on Android 6 and above.
Barcode scanner plugin has been added, see https://www.npmjs.com/package/phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner for API documentation..
Evothings Viewer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Evothings Viewer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.